Transforming societies through building resilient and peaceful communities where women and youth are drivers of peace and development in Africa.
• NCP is neutral and non-partisan, and works with other civil society, private and government entities to promote peace, leadership, women empowernment and youth development in Africa;
• NCP respects legal and acceptable standards among political, social and economic expressions and indigenous traditions;
• NCP listens and speaks with respect to deepen mutual understanding and trust in conflict situations;
• NCP practices non-violent approaches to social change;
• NCP collaborates with other development organisations, and ;
• NCP is committed to continuous learning and adaptation.
• Results Oriented
Intergenerational Dialogue to Prevent and Counter Violent Extremism: Training of TrainersJanuary 14, 2023/0 Comments