Who are we ?
N’Zarama Center for Peacebuilding (NCP) is a non-profit organization headquartered in Abidjan, Ivory Coast. Its conception is given impetus by the urgent need for long-term evidenced based policy approaches for the achievement of development goals and the consolidation of peace in Africa.
N’Zarama Center for Peacebuilding was established to offer high quality and professional cutting-edge peacebuilding, women empowerment, youth, and leadership development programs on the African continent, through social research, capacity building, entrepreneurial and technological skills development.
The specific objectives of NCP are :
• To build capacity for leaders, women and youth through leadership training, evidenced based policy advocacy, networking, and outreach activities;
• To provide cutting-edge evidenced based policy prescriptions for development objectives across sectors ;
• To contribute and assist in the peaceful resolution of conflicts at regional, sub-regional, national and local levels ;
• To provide a research based framework for addressing the sustainable development goals (SDG) challenges in Africa;
• To generate effective strategies and action plans that can be implemented by respective governments, concerned regional and international organisations, as well as civil society actors.