• NCP is neutral and non-partisan, and works with other civil society, private and government entities to promote peace, leadership, women empowernment and youth development in Africa;
• NCP respects legal and acceptable standards among political, social and economic expressions and indigenous traditions;
• NCP listens and speaks with respect to deepen mutual understanding and trust in conflict situations;
• NCP practices non-violent approaches to social change;
• NCP collaborates with other development organisations, and ;
• NCP is committed to continuous learning and adaptation.
• Results Oriented