N’Zarama Center for Peacebuilding was established to offer high quality and professional cutting-edge peacebuilding, women empowerment, youth, and leadership development programs on the African continent, through social research, capacity building, entrepreneurial and technological skills development.
The specific objectives of NCP are :
• To build capacity for leaders, women and youth through leadership training, evidenced based policy advocacy, networking, and outreach activities;
• To provide cutting-edge evidenced based policy prescriptions for development objectives across sectors ;
• To contribute and assist in the peaceful resolution of conflicts at regional, sub-regional, national and local levels ;
• To provide a research based framework for addressing the sustainable development goals (SDG) challenges in Africa;
• To generate effective strategies and action plans that can be implemented by respective governments, concerned regional and international organisations, as well as civil society actors.